We use high pressure water jetters to clear blocked drains for our business customers. Our various customers include:
- Real Estate Agents
- Civil Construction
- Local Councils
- Various local businesses ranging from restaurants to mechanics
We offer a 24 hour emergency blocked drain service. Some of the blockages we have encountered and cleared include:
- Smaller and larger tree roots
- Concrete inside a pipe
- Grease and fat buildups
- Foreign objects such as nappies
- Children’s toys
- Rocks lodged in the pipework
- Broken pipe due to subsidence
- Blocked storm water trenches
Please feel free to visit our gallery and look at some of the blocked drains we have cleared.
We have high pressure water jetters and CCTV drain cameras to suit any blocked drain situation. If we determine the cause is a broken pipe, we can also quote to repair the pipe with our ‘no dig’ relining technology. We have a large variety of nozzles to fit our jetters, which means we are able to clear blockages quickly and effectively, saving you and your clients time and money.